Concrete Compression Test MachineProminent & Leading Manufacturer from Madurai, we offer ctm machine 100 tonnes hand operated, compression testing machines and digital rebound test hammer.
CTM Machine 100 Tonnes Hand Operated
Approx. Price: Rs 40,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
Cube Testing Machine 100 ton capacity hand operated with pressure gauge with our own calibration
Compression Testing Machines
Approx. Price: Rs 90,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Principal of operation: operation of the machines is by hydraulic transmission of load from the test specimen to separately housed load indicator. The hydraulic system is ideal since it replaces transmission of load through levers and knife edges, which are prone to wear and damage due to shock on rupture of test pieces. Load is applied by a hydro-statically lubricated ram. Main cylinder pressure is transmitted to the cylinder of the pendulum dynamo-meter system housed in the control panel. The cylinder of the dynamo-meter is also of self-lubricating design. The piston of the dynamo-meter is constantly rotated to eliminate friction. The load transmitted to the cylinder of the dynamo-meter is transferred through a lever system to a pendulum. Displacement of the pendulum actuates the rack and pinion mechanism which operates the load indicator pointer and the autographic recorder. application : fie compression testing machine is designed for test materials under compression bending, transverse and shear loads. Hardness test on metals can also be conducted.Salient Features
- FEATURES :The SI Compression Testing Machine Incorporates design features to enable high accuracy testing with economy, speed & versatility.
- Loading Accuracy as high as + 1%
- Straining at variable speeds to suit a wide range of materials.
- Continuous roll autographic recorder supplied as standard to enable study of the behavior of materials
- • Motor driven geared shafts for quick effortless adjustment of cross-head-to facilitate rapid fixing of test specimen.
- • High reading accuracy due to large size and design of dial.
- Wide range of standard and special accessories, including load stabilizer.
- Large effective clearance between columns enables testing of standards specimens as well as structures.
- Simple controls for easy of operation.
- Robust staining frame of an extremely rigid construction.
- • Safe operation ensured be means of safety devices.
- Control Panel: The control Panel consists of a power pack complete with drive motor and an oil tank, control valves a pendulum dynamometer a load indicator system and an autographic recorder.
- Power Pack: The power pack generates the maximum pressure of 200 kgf/cm2 the hydraulic pump provides continuously non-pulsating oil flow. Hence the load application is very smooth.
- Hydraulic Controls: Hand operated wheels are used to control the flow to and from the hydraulic cylinder. The regulation of oil flow is infinitely variable incorporated in the hydraulic system is a regulating valve which maintains a practically constant rate of table movement.
- Load Indicator System: This system consists of a large dial and a pointer. A dummy pointer is provided to register the maximum load reached during the test. Different measuring ranges can be selected by operating the range selection knob. An overload trip switch is incorporated which automatically cuts out the pump motor when the load range in use is exceeded.
- Delivery Time: 2 week
- Packaging Details: wooden box
Digital Rebound Test Hammer
Approx. Price: Rs 75,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
Portable instrument to test the compressive strength of concrete structures or rock in non-destructive testing field. The main unnit is integrated with the sensor, powered by high capacity lithium battery.Dispaly has true colour LCD screen with high resolution of 176 x 220. There is a sound alarm of rebound value. You can easily store & transfer data to PC with USB interface.