Fluid Mechanics Lab EquipmentWe are offer wide range of Fluid Mechanics Lab Equipments such as, Pituto Tube, Metacentric Heigh Ship Model, Orifice Meter, Venturimeter, Notch Apparatus, Reynolds Apparatus, Minos Loss Apparatus, Major Loss Apparatus, Pipe Friction Apparatus, Flow Channel Apparatus, Flume Assembly Apparatus, Bernolly's Theorem Apparatus etc
Approx. Price: Rs 45,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
- A Pitot tube is used to measure the local velocity at a given point in the flow stress. A Pitot tube of standard design made of copper/Stainless Steel is supplied and is fixed below a vernier scale. The vernier scale is capable to measure the position of Pitot tube in transparent pipe section. The pipe has a flow control valve to regulate the flow.
- To find the point velocity at the center of a tube for different flow rates of water and calibrate the Pitot Tube.
- To plot velocity profile across the cross section of pipe
Required for Operation:
- Water supply Tap water connection
- Floor Area with Drain facility
- Pitot Tube: Material Copper/SS of compatible size
- Hook/Pointer Gauge: With Vernier Scale
- Test Section: Material Clear Acrylic, compatible to 1” Dia. Pipe
- The whole set-up is ingeniously designed and schematically arranged on a powder-coated rigid structure
- Standard make On/Off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
Scope of Delivery:
- 1 Self Contained "Pitot Tube Set Up" Apparatus
- 1 Instruction Manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc.